U of T students, faculty, and staff can submit intercampus delivery requests electronically for items not available in the UTM Library. You will need a valid U of T barcode and PIN (last four digits of your staff or student number).
UTL Request Item Service
- search the UTL catalogue
- find the item you want to request
- click on the Options icon to the far right of the catalogue entry and select Request
- follow on-screen instructions by entering your 16-digit U of T barcode and PIN (last 4 digits of staff/student number or PIN you have selected)
- make sure to select the appropriate Pickup Location
- click on Send this request
1-2 business days for books and articles from Robarts Library and Gerstein Library
2-5 business days for books and articles from all other U of Toronto Libraries
Delivery time may take longer if material is not on the shelf.
Notification and Pickup
You will receive an e-mail when your material arrives at the UTM Library. Please allow 2 hours after receipt of e-mail for processing of the delivery. Material is to be picked up at Information & Loans in the UTM Library. Materials will be held for 10 calendar days upon receiving, after which time they will be returned to the lending library. Articles will be sent to your desktop via Article Exchange. Please ensure that the library has your U of T e-mail.
Canceling requests for materials from other U of T Libraries
There are 3 ways to cancel requests:
- reply to your Confirmation of Item Request Notice
- reply to your e-mail Pick-up Notice
- cancel the request in RACER: https://racer1.scholarsportal.info/en/zportal/zengine?VDXaction=LoginPage
Returning Intercampus Delivery Materials
Intercampus Delivery Materials should be returned to the UTM Library Book Return slot marked "Other U of T Libraries."
For any questions regarding InterCampus Delivery (ICD) and InterLibrary Loan (ILL), please contact the UTM Resource Sharing Department at 905-828-3881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.