We look forward to welcoming you back to the Library! As the situation continues to evolve, we may make further changes to Library spaces and services; please monitor this page for the most up-to-date information.
Regular hours, winter 2023
- Mon–Thu: 8 am–12 am
- Fri: 8 am–10 pm
- Sat: 10 am–10 pm
- Sun: 10 am–12 am
Information and Loans
- Mon–Thu: 8 am–10 pm
- Fri: 8 am–7 pm
- Sat: 10 am–5:30 pm
- Sun: 10 am–8 pm
Reference and Research Services
- Mon–Thu: 9 am–7 pm
- Fri: 9 am–5 pm
- Sat–Sun: 10 am–5:30 pm
Winter 2023 exam period
During exam season from Apr 3–23, the Library will be open 24 hours, except for a closure on Fri, Apr 7 for Good Friday, with reopening at 10 a.m. on Sat, Apr 8. You must present a TCard to enter and re-enter the Library after midnight; please review after hours procedures to use the Library safely during this time.
- Masks are optional. Please respect each other’s decisions, comfort levels and health needs.
- Physical distancing is encouraged in all Library spaces.
- Food is not allowed.
Spaces & resources
- Floors: All floors are fully open for use.
- Study rooms: Most study rooms are bookable for groups of up to four people. Book a study room now.
- Li Koon Chun Finance Learning Centre (FLC): The space is open for drop-in users.
Access our software packages and explore guides to use them effectively: