Library open only to U of T students, faculty, and staff
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Library! As the situation continues to evolve, we may make further changes to Library spaces and services; please monitor this page for the most up-to-date information.
- Mon–Fri: 10 am–7 pm (services close 5 pm)
- Sat–Sun: Closed
- The Library is open to U of T students, faculty, and staff only.
- You must present a UCheck green screen and identification when entering the Library.
- Masks are mandatory at all times, even when sitting at workstations and study carrels or in study rooms.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in accordance with public health directives.
- Physical distancing is encouraged in all Library spaces.
Spaces & resources
- Floors: The main floor and third floor are open to patrons. Spaces and collections on levels 1 and 4 are currently unavailable.
- Study rooms: Unfortunately, study rooms are unavailable for booking at this time.
- Li Koon Chun Finance Learning Centre (FLC): The FLC is currently closed, but our staff are ready to help you, and software is available remotely.
We invite you to explore our vast collections to support your learning and research:
- Stacks: The Library stacks on Level 3 are open and materials can be borrowed normally.
- Special formats: Special formats such as print journals and maps are on the first floor and not currently available.
- Requesting: Requesting options are available, including for items currently not on loan.
You can also request materials from other libraries:
- Interlibrary loan: Request materials from other institutions for pickup at the UTM Library during service hours.
- Intercampus delivery: Request materials from other libraries for pickup at the UTM Library during service hours.
Access our software packages and explore guides to use them effectively:
- Learn Anywhere | Teach Anywhere: Have questions about the tools you’ll need for remote learning? Visit our guides for details on Quercus, Zoom, and more.
- Remote Access to FLC Software: Looking to access software normally available in the Finance Learning Centre? Explore this list to learn what software you can download or access remotely.
We are ready to support you, whether you are on campus or studying remotely:
- Information & Loans: Library staff are on call to help you with loans and general questions—please call 905-828-5236 for assistance.
- Reference & Research: Our research specialists are on call at the Reference & Research Desk—please call 905-828-5237 to connect with an expert.
- Remote Supports (Students | Instructors | Researchers): You can still connect to Library resources and services, and our staff are working remotely to support you! Learn how we can help meet your teaching, learning, and research needs.
- Remote Wellness Supports: Need to take a break from your studies? Listen to a podcast, exercise, learn a new skill, and more by exploring our de-stress resources.