The Library provides many services to meet the teaching needs of UTM instructors. Explore the links below to learn more about the resources available to you!
Your dedicated link to the Library, our liaison librarians can:
- Teach Library workshops tailored to course assignments and learning outcomes
- Create research guides to point students to the resources they will need
- Provide targeted support to your students at our Reference & Research Desk
- Help you design assignments & find online alternatives to print readings
Our team will review your syllabus for copyright fair dealing provisions, enhance it with stable links to online resources, and scan materials for posting on Quercus.
Information about reaching Library staff responsible for all instructional support services.
Learn more about the specialized supports we offer instructors, from materials requests to copyright and digital projects.
Supports during COVID-19
Get the most current information on the status of Library services, and connect to the resources we are creating to support you during the pandemic.
Explore the many supports the Library continues to offer remotely.
- Instructors: media streaming and storage; online resource guide; Syllabus Service
- Researchers: digital scholarship; managing research data; copyright
Learn how to access our specialized software remotely.
Instructional technology support
Learn how to use U of T’s learning management engine to set up your courses, create tests and assignments, and more.
Consult the experts on tools & best practices for remote teaching, or share tips & collaborate in the Teach Anywhere Quercus course.