Getting started with your research? Take a look at our course and research guides.
Please note that the content within business databases is not searchable through the Library catalogue. If you are looking for annual reports, company financials, industry, or market research, you will need to search directly in the relevant database. See our Databases page for a list of all business and economics-related databases.
The following course guides have been developed by your liaison librarian, Catherine MacGregor, to support your research for the course. In addition to course-specific resources, they include research advice and useful tips.
- ECO352H5: Special Topics in Economics: The Financial Crisis and the Actions of the Central Banks Winter 2022
- MGM360H5: Compensation Fall 2022
- MGT463H5: Managing Global Organizations Fall 2022
- MGT371H5: Business Technology Management Fall 2023
- MGD421H5: Technology Entrepreneurship Winter 2023
- MGT434H5: Mergers & Acquisitions Fall 2022
Institute for Management & Innovation
- MMPA 2024-12M Integrated Case Competition Fall 2023
- MMPA 2025-24M Integrated Case Competition Fall 2023
- Economics Research Guide
- Management Research Guide
- Institute for Management & Innovation Research Guide
The FLC also offers access to resources that meet a broad range of business information needs, including specialized software such as Bloomberg, FactSet, Python, R, SPSS, Stata, and Tableau. See our Software page for a list of all software available at the FLC.
If you are having difficulty finding the right resource for the information you need, please do not hesitate to contact us.